Our website AirWorkspace offers services. By availing of such services through our website you provide your unconditional agreement and consent to the TOU of this agreement.
The Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the Lessor (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. The Services also contain advertising services, branding services designed to enable such Lessors to market their commercial establishments, properties etc. All rights and contentions, unless documented in writing shall be governed under this TOU.
Notwithstanding, the aforesaid, AirWorkspace has the perpetual right / authority to alter / amend / vary any of its Services and / or Product.
On using the website or any other services of AirWorkspace for any purpose, you give your unconditional and willful consent and agree that you will not use the Website for illegal purposes. AirWorkspace is not responsible for any damages resulting from use of this Website by anyone. You will abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property). By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person.
- post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other rights of any person. For any purpose (including posting or viewing Content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services.
- post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any AirWorkspace user.
- use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- use the branding / advertising services in connection with chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- create or transmit unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL.
- create multiple accounts.
- with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
- artificially inflate or alter vote counts, blog counts, comments, or any other Service or for the purpose of giving or receiving money or other compensation in exchange for votes, or for participating in any other organised effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Services
- advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent
- promote or sell Content of another person.
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- artificially inflate or alter vote counts, blog counts, comments, or any other Service or for the purpose of giving or receiving money or other compensation in exchange for votes, or for participating in any other organised effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Services.
- advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent, promote or sell Content of another person, sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
AirWorkspace has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, AirWorkspace reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion.
AirWorkspace reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services / Branding Services and other allied Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
AirWorkspace reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as AirWorkspace deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in AirWorkspace sole discretion.
Your access to and use of the Site may be interrupted from time to time as a result of equipment malfunction, updating, maintenance or repair of the Site or any other reason within or outside the control of AirWorkspace.
AirWorkspace reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of the Site and/or any Service and/or remove any Content at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice. AirWorkspace may also impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict your access to parts of or all of the Site and the Services without notice or liability.